Keynotes & Conferences
Keynotes & Conferences
“Anyone who tries to make a distinction between education and entertainment doesn’t know the first thing about either.”
– Marshall McLuhan
Our keynotes offer you informative, fun, and highly entertaining sessions to inject energy and excitement into your internal and external company conferences. Yes…your people and partners need to be up to date on your latest organisational strategies, product offers and growth targets. AND they also need to be engaged, excited and motivated to act.
Whether your audience is 20 or 20,000, together we will align your messages with intriguing insights, cutting edge research and dynamic interactive exercises to really bring the message of your conference, your company and your culture to life.
- An injection of positivity and a can-do attitude
- The insight to understand the need for change and the inspiration to do it as well!
- Relevant content for your business and people culture
- Cutting edge research on the neuroscience & psychology of human behaviour
- Super impactful exercises and tools to try out immediately
- Amusing, moving and compelling stories connected to your purpose and goals
- Fascinating insights into breaking through blocks to maximise potential
- The chance to play, meet and mingle to widen network connections in the here and now
- A whole heap of fun and an awful lot of laughter
“For me the outstanding talk of the day! Thanks.”Audience member
Science and Stats:
A Gallup poll revealed that of the 70% of American workers who are not reaching their full potential, 52% are not engaged, and another 18% are actively disengaged. These actively disengaged employees are costing the US between $450 billion and $550 billion in lost productivity, every year.
Engaged workforces experience 41% less absenteeism, which can have a substantial impact on a company’s bottom line.
Highly engaged teams perform 20% better in sales and 10% better in customer engagement.
Happy and engaged employees work harder. A McKinsey Global Institute survey found that productivity improves by 20-25% in organisations with connected employees. This level of productivity growth has the potential for revenues of approximately $1.3 trillion per year.
Improvisation for Business
We'd love to hear from you.
We have hubs in London, New York, Milan, Charlotte. Global and local. Professional and personal. Communicating and connecting.