“The most powerful person in the world is the storyteller. The storyteller sets the vision, values and agenda of an entire generation that is to come”
– Steve Jobs
Storytelling is one of the most impactful tools at your disposal. Human beings are fundamentally wired to absorb information, buy into new ideas and trust people – through story. In this programme we look at the importance of story within an organisation and consider the following:
- The stories people are currently telling about you, your team and your organisation
- The stories you would love them to be telling
- The language you need to start using to re-story who you are and what you are all about
- Simple, elegant story structure that mean you can tell quick and highly impactful stories anytime, anywhere, with anyone.
- The art of really engaging your team, colleagues and customers with emotionally charged stories that make you and your organisation truly memorable
- How to move and motivate your audience
“Earlier this year, I attended the Women of Impact event and was totally inspired by your session. I somehow found myself sharing a deeply personal story I had not told anyone at my organisation with a colleague who was a complete stranger, but also, based on what you taught us, for the first time ever, I wrote a story and entered it in a short story competition at my local library and I won it! So I am a big believer in you. It’s only the library but to me it felt like winning the Booker prize!”Analyst relations lead
Science and Stats:
Studies confirm that social storytelling is responsible for more than 65% of conversations had in public.
Research reveals companies that convey purpose and value can outperform their counterparts in stock price by a factor of 12 and have a profit performance ratio 750x higher than companies without shared values.
Improvisation for Business
Influencing & Networking
We'd love to hear from you.
We have hubs in London, New York, Milan, Charlotte. Global and local. Professional and personal. Communicating and connecting.