(2) Licence to use website and the 4D On Demand (Service(s))
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website, Services and all content and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- download or share any 4D On Demand Video content or written content;
- republish material from this website or Service (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website or Service;
- show any material from the website or Service in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website or Service for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website or Service; or
- redistribute material from this website or Service except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as specifically our 4D Human Being newsletter and articles, 4D Human Being podcasts, Video and other content that is NOT on the 4D On Demand pages/platform. These three categories are available to redistribute and share).
(3) 4D On Demand Service
The 4D On Demand Service allows you to watch videos and other content, and provides a forum for people to connect. The content of the Service includes videos, audio (for example music and other sounds), graphics, photos, text (such as documents, learning materials, articles,comments and scripts), branding (including trade names, trademarks, service marks, or logos), interactive features, software, metrics, and other materials (collectively, “Content”). All of which remain the exclusive property of 4DHB.
The Service may reference third-party resources websites that are not owned or controlled by 4DHB. 4DHB has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, such third party resources.
(4) 4D On Demand Permissions and Restrictions
You may access and use the 4D On Demand Service as made available to you, as long as you comply with this Agreement and the law. You may view or listen to Content for your personal, non-commercial use.
The following restrictions apply to your use of the Service. You are not allowed to:
- access, reproduce, download, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, alter, modify or otherwise use any part of the Service;
- circumvent, disable, fraudulently engage, or otherwise interfere with the Service
- collect, use or share any information that might identify a person.
(5) Acceptable use
You must not use our website or Services in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or Services, or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website or Services; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website or Services to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website or Services.
(6) Community Guidelines
4DHB reserves the right to remove the access of any individual to the 4D On Demand Community Forum at their own discretion.
(7) Account Suspension and Termination
4DHB reserves the right to suspend or terminate your 4D On Demand Account or your access to all or part of the Service if: (a) you materially or repeatedly breach this Agreement; (b) we are required to do so to comply with a legal requirement or a court order; or (c) we reasonably believe that there has been conduct that creates liability or harm to any user, other third party, 4DHB or our Affiliates.
(8) Limited warranties
We provide the Website and Services with reasonable care and skill.
We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website or within the Services; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website or any Services remains available or that the material on the website and Services are kept up to date. All content on this website and within the Services are for information purposes only.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and Services and the use of this website and Services (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
(12) Registrations and authorisations
We are registered with Companies House. Our Company Registration number is 10353250 .
Any right not expressly granted to you in this Agreement remains the right of 4DHB or the respective rights holders. This means, for example, that using the website or Service does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in the Content you access (including any branding used on or displayed in the Service).
By law, consumers have certain rights that cannot be excluded or altered by a contract. Nothing in this Agreement affects those rights you may have as a consumer. Other than as expressly stated in this Agreement or as required by law, 4DHB does not make any specific promises about the Service. For example, we don’t make any promises about: the Content provided through the Service; the specific features of the Service, or its accuracy, reliability, availability, or ability to meet your needs; or that any Content you submit will be accessible or stored on the Service.
(15) Limitation of Liability
All users: Nothing in this Agreement is intended to exclude or limit any party’s liability for: death or personal injury; fraud; fraudulent misrepresentation; or any liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, 4DHB and its Affiliates will not be responsible for:
- losses that were not caused by 4DHB or its Affiliates’ breach of this Agreement;
- any loss or damage that was not, at the time that this Agreement was formed between you and 4DHB, a reasonably foreseeable consequence of 4DHB or its Affiliates breaching this Agreement; or
- the Content submitted by any user, or for the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any user.
If you are using the Service for the purpose of your trade, business, craft or profession, (a “Business User”), to the extent permitted by applicable law, 4DHB and its Affiliates will not be responsible for lost profits, revenues, or data; loss of opportunity or anticipated savings; indirect or consequential losses, or punitive damages (in all cases whether such losses were foreseeable or not); a
(16) No Waiver
If you do not comply with this Agreement and we do not take action immediately, this doesn’t mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as the right to take action in the future).
(17) Governing Law
This Agreement, and your relationship with 4DHB under this Agreement will be governed by the United Kingdom law.