Confidence & Impact
Confidence and Impact
“The only limit to your impact is your imagination and your commitment”
– Tony Robbins
Confidence and Personal Impact are more than just nice add-ons in life. They are fundamental beliefs you hold about yourself and your ability. And they are the skills that will shape your whole experience. As we say at 4D – the impact you make…the life you create. Your confidence and impact will dictate how you feel about yourself as well as ripple out to those around you. Feeling confident opens doors to possibility. Making a strong, memorable and positive impact ensures that you, your products, your teams and your businesses are in the very best hands.
- Consciously creating your personal impact in life and work
- How to maximize your energy levels for full impact
- Playing to the many strengths you already have
- How to co-create and maximise unique and meaningful relationships
- Becoming aware of the story you communicate in every moment
- Having the ease to speak up and respond in the moment
- Breaking through the fears and barriers that are holding you back
- Communicating with clarity, credibility and confidence in any situation
“I have a job! I start on Wednesday! I cannot thank you enough for your help! You have empowered me to be myself and bring the best in myself. It doesn’t only translate to interviews. I will definitely be braver and bolder at work in general! I would have never thought that 3 sessions could change my confidence this much! You are a miracle worker!”
In this article we’re magnifying our interactions, in order to understand how micro experiences- the small, simple moments you might miss- can have macro effects. All of our interactions, good and bad, are made up of multiple micro-moments. Even one sales call involves numerous micro-moments, and the sum of those experiences will shape the customer’s experience of the company.read more
Influencing & Networking
We'd love to hear from you.
We have hubs in London, New York, Charlotte. Global and local. Professional and personal. Communicating and connecting.