Influencing & Networking
Influencing and Networking
“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn”
– Benjamin Franklin
Whether trying to influence peers or upper management, groups or individuals, internally or externally, and whether developing current relationships or creating new network connections – our unique 4D approach will help you get the edge when it comes to your personal influencing style, your professional impact, your assertiveness and your network presence.
- Understand your influencing strengths
- Improve your ability to influence individuals, teams, customers, partners, suppliers and other stakeholders outside your business – with practical tools that work!
- Understand the underlying values that influence people to make decisions and to act – both in your local team and cross-border
- Be able to build and maintain a network of influence
- Leave a positive memorable impression
- Create referrals & business opportunities
- Gain traction with new ideas and attract resources
- Raise your profile and communicate your unique value to the world
“Just wanted to say how truly amazing you were – my team, my boss and my colleagues from Corporate loved it! We have all walked away enriched by your session and I can’t thank you enough for running a superb session. Thank you again – I have already started to see an impact in how we are all with each other – we all have a renewed respect for how we show up. I can’t wait to see what we deliver as a team now!”
Science and Stats:
“In the process of examining the reactions of other people to resolve our uncertainty, however, we are likely to overlook a subtle but important fact. Those people are probably examining the social evidence, too”
– Robert Cialdini.
One of Robert Cialdini’s 6 principles of persuasion is ‘Social Proof’ whereby we use the actions of others to decide on proper behaviour for ourselves. Our own behaviours (and much more!) will be influencing our brains in decision making – for example people will more likely say yes when they see other people doing it too. Here’s what the science says:
70% of millennial consumers are influenced by the recommendations of their peers in buying decisions.
When hotel guests were told that most of the other guests reused their towels (thus saving water and energy), people were 26 percent more likely to reuse their own towels than if you simply informed them of the environmental impact of washing guest towels daily.
Confidence and Impact
We'd love to hear from you.
We have hubs in London, New York, Charlotte. Global and local. Professional and personal. Communicating and connecting.