“All the world’s a stage, And all the men and women merely players”
William Shakespeare, 1564 – 1616.
When presenting and pitching ideas most people put most of their focus on the content. But people don’t only buy into content – they buy into people – and that means it’s YOU they buy! That will be all about the personal impact you have – or haven’t – made on the day.
- Create and deliver impactful, creative and memorable presentations
- Recognise that YOU are your presentation – your slides are there to support you
- Understand the 5 Stagecraft positions to engage and stimulate your audience
- Utlilise body language & energy
- Engage an audience with story and structure
- Quickly make a connection with your audience
- Deal with unexpected questions
Gain confidence and enjoy presenting
“‘4D Human Being have a unique ability to spot the little things that can make a big difference. They have a brilliant eye for the storyline and for performance tricks that will leave your audience wanting more !”
Science and Stats:
SlideRocket has found that 32% of people fall asleep during PowerPoint presentations, and 20% would rather go to the dentist than sit through another one!
Great presentations and presenters can help your business boost: morale, staff retention, levels of professionalism, the ability to sell, team impact, customer relationships and your standing as an industry leader.
Confidence and Impact
Women in Business
We'd love to hear from you.
We have hubs in London, New York, Charlotte. Global and local. Professional and personal. Communicating and connecting.