4D Diversity & Inclusion Training
Are you looking to embrace more diversity within your workforce?
Could your team benefit from new ways of thinking?
Do you see an opportunity to raise self-awareness?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, and it’s time to take your organisation’s diversity and inclusion to the next, expansive level, then the 4D Diversity & Inclusion Training programme is for you. At 4D Human Being we believe that in order for us to effectively expand, grow and create lasting cultural change, we need to consider our self-awareness, our mindsets, our patterns, our conscious and unconscious choices, our behaviours, our communication styles and the network of relationships we have. The 4D Diversity & Inclusion Training programme will help develop these areas so that you and your organisation can drive forward to the next exciting level of team performance and culture through active inclusion of a diverse range of people and ideas.
This Course Covers:
- The meaning and value of Diversity and Inclusion
- The Neuroscience of Assumptions and Unconscious Bias
- The expansive “whole brain” mindset
- Empathy and Listening – Curiosity and Coaching
- Behaviours, blocker and ‘super-inclusion’ techniques
- Personal vs Cultural of Diversity and Inclusion
After taking this course you will:
- Understand your pattern thinking and behaviours and move further towards conscious choice
- Use whole brain thinking for a more diverse and expansive outlook
- Utilise Network Mapping to build more diverse connections
- Nurture more self-compassion and curiosity for self and others
- Skill up your communication style to encourage all voice
- Access 4D resources to embed the learnings and help you apply the techniques, for long-lasting change
67% of job seekers consider workplace diversity an important factor when considering employment opportunities, and more than 50% of current employees want their workplace to do more to increase diversity
“I consider the extraordinary humans of 4D Human Being to be part of my extended family – personally and professionally. Together we’ve developed a leadership program that is tailored to my leadership team.”
“Having concluded a 7-part series on Inclusive & Expansive Leadership, I feel ready to continue the deep conversations to take our team from good to great. The learnings are deep and challenging, yet practical and easy to use immediately and see a different result. Thank you 4D!”