4D Workplace WellBeing
Are you or your colleagues experiencing stress, anxiety or burnout?
Is it challenging to set personal boundaries to manage wellbeing?
Are you looking to build self-care into team performance?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions for yourself or your teams, then the 4D Workplace WellBeing programme is your solution. This impactful and practical 4D Workplace WellBeing programme goes to the heart of the Physical, Emotional, Mental and Relational wellbeing of your workforce. Thoroughly grounded in psychological expertise, the 4D Workplace WellBeing programme has just the right tools, insights, care, and fun to re-activate and re-motivate you, your leaders, your teams and your organisation leaving them self-aware, self-caring, connected, resilient and ready for anything.
This Course Covers:
- The 4D WellBeing Map
- State setting and Energy Regulation and Activation
- Emotional Tolerance and Management
- Understanding human needs and accessing Personal Strengths
- Positive Psychological Reframing
- Personal Boundary Setting
After taking this course you will:
- Deep, lasting organisational fitness in all 4 Dimensions
- Instant, easy techniques to help you re-energise and re-activate yourself and colleagues
- Increased self-awareness and a personalised 4D WellBeing plan
- An understanding of your personal triggers and hotspots and how to manage them
- 4D resources and the 4D toolkit to ensure deep, lasting WellBeing
A quarter of people consider resigning due to stress
“Philippa Waller and Penelope Waller at 4D HumanBeing always deliver high quality, professional sessions that have a lasting impact that drive action at the individual and collective level. Most recently “The Big Energiser” gave our People Leaders in Cisco’s Global Security Sales Organisation something they could each take away to help their own resilience and wellbeing during this pandemic. Always a pleasure to work with and we will no doubt be doing so again soon!”