4D Emerging Talent
Is there a communication gap between leaders and emerging talent?
Would you love your high potentials to feel more empowered?
Could your emerging talent develop their communication skills?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, and it’s time to take the confidence, communication, networking and career path planning of your Emerging Talent to the next level, then the 4D Emerging Talent programme is for you. This popular programme will help you and your emerging talent set themselves on the path to success. Whether building confidence, communication skills, relationship building, self-awareness or the first steps to the next career level. With instantly applicable tools & techniques, 4D Emerging Talent programme will help build your emerging talent’s skillset and create even more value for your business.
This Course Covers:
- Self-awareness, accountability and communicating in 4 dimensions
- Owning your voice and effectively sharing ideas
- Communicating with energy for impact, expansion and possibility
- Creating great relationships, networks and diversity as an essential
- Building confidence with senior management and stakeholders
- Having fun!
After taking this course you will:
- Have tools to optimise the impact you make
- Help develop and align organisational purpose to motivate Gen Z
- Stay motivated and help your organisation better retain key talent for the future
- Develop a leadership skillset in your early career
- Gain confidence to step in and own your voice
- Access 4D resources to help embed the learnings and apply the techniques, for long lasting change
94% of recruiters believe an employee with stronger communication skills has a better chance of being promoted to leadership
“Empowerment is an ongoing journey, and the lessons learned from participating in these sessions will stay with me as I continue to grow both personally and professionally. The activities and dialogue exposed me to tactics to become more confident in my communication and more aware of other cues that can impact the message I am conveying. Thank you for taking the time to invest in us!”