4D Virtual & Hybrid Impact
Are you finding it challenging to engage others online?
Would you like to create more interactivity in your meetings?
Do you want to ensure that you maximise your online impact?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, and it’s time to take your or your organisation’s online communication skills to the next level, then the 4D Virtual & Hybrid Impact programme is for you. This popular programme will help you and your people break through mediocre online meetings, explore the range of choices available to you online and step in with engaging, clear and dynamic communication techniques. Whether 1-2-1, team meetings, town halls or a global stage – with instantly applicable tools and techniques, 4D Virtual & Hybrid Impact will help you create, lead and show up in online meetings in a whole new way.
This Course Covers:
- Optimising the ‘virtual and hybrid’ arena and getting the best from tech
- Slideware magic
- Personal energy and body language in a virtual world
- Influencing and engaging others online
- Participation and hosting techniques – you and others
- Practice and coaching feedback
After taking this course you will:
- Make a powerful personal impact online
- Understand how to manage and maximise other people’s energy on video calls
- Create more impact with your tech set up and framing choices
- Optimise slidware online to engage and connect with the audience
- Get your voice in the room even in those challenging meetings
- Increase interactivity and participation with your online and in-the-room colleagues
42% of people participating in video calls say they dial in and contribute nothing
“4D Human Being helped hold our hand as we changed our guys’ education from face to face to virtual. All the tools and tips and skills that you actually gave to the team has made them feel so much confidence when it comes to presenting online. And really you have kind of bashed down all the barriers that they had. Thank you.”
“Yesterday I held 2 virtual sessions with my full team (hundreds of people from around the globe). Impressive consistent feedback – impressive impactful tools. Thank you! I’ve really enjoyed using the 4D toolkit since I first came across it last year with Matt and my team in Heidelberg. Last virtual session we had with GSLT was different yet insightful – and I learned a lot!”