4D Leadership Development
Are you looking to take your leadership skills to the next level?
Would you like to influence the story of who you are as a leader?
Do you want to truly inspire and help your people flourish?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, and it’s time to take your or your organisations’s leadership skills to the next level, then the 4D Leadership Development programme is for you. The 4D Leadership Development programme will help you and your leaders increase self-awareness, collaboration, communication skills and leadership style to drive forward to the next level of exciting and game-changing leadership – for personal flourishing and organisational success.
This Course Covers:
- An integral model of leadership communication
- Influencing and motivating teams, partners, customers and more
- Adaptive, flexible and impactful leadership techniques
- Adopting a systems-thinking global mindset
- Managing and enhancing your leadership network
- Outstanding leadership coaching techniques
After taking this course you will:
- Explore a simple leadership model for sustainable team building with a results focus
- Play with your leadership energy and conscious intention to influence your team’s dynamic
- Expand and strengthen your relationships and leadership network of influence
- Create the leadership ‘story of you’ as told by both you and others
- Listen deeply and engage in powerful leadership coaching conversations
- Access 4D resources to embed the learnings and help you apply the techniques, for long-lasting change
Leaders and managers are accountable for 70% of employee motivation and happiness
“It goes beyond the individual though, to the impact on others, and the impact people can have as a group. The feedback from individuals and their people leaders who go through this development journey is that decisions aren’t made on auto pilot any longer, and people are more willing to insert themselves into situations they may not previously have done, due to a better understanding of self, and increased confidence with others, a feeling of being themselves and one of trust.”